Upgrade Airtel 3G SIM to 4G: Are you facing slow Internet problems? Why don’t you try Airtel 4G Internet? Recently Airtel upgraded their services from 3G network to 4G Network. If you want to use airtel fast 4G internet and other 4G services, you need to Convert Airtel 3G to 4G.
So many people are getting confused and searching on Google for How To Upgrade To Airtel 4G? Don’t worry friends! We are always there to help you. Here we are providing simple steps to upgrade your Airtel 3G SIM into 4G without spending a single rupee.
You can do Airtel 4G SIM Upgrade by sitting at home. You can get Airtel 4G Sim Free without paying a single rupee. Airtel 4G Sim Request can be done online.
How To Upgrade Airtel 3G SIM to 4G SIM
Before upgrading your Airtel 3G SIM into 4G, check it out whether your Airtel 3G mobile number is compatible for the 4G SIM upgrade or not. This Airtel service is free of cost for the Airtel users.
Before upgrading to Airtel 4G you have to check whether your smartphone is 4G enabled or not. Airtel 3G to 4G Upgrade can be done in 2 ways.
- Request conversion of Airtel 3G SIM To 4G SIM Online
- Upgrade Airtel 3G SIM to 4G SIM by visiting Airtel Store
Steps to Upgrade Airtel SIM to 4G Online
- Go to www.airtel.in/4g
- Enter your Airtel Mobile Number to check 4G service is available for your mobile number.
- A new window will be displayed like below image.
- Click on “Request another SIM” link and fill delivery address details.
- Now click on the Send me a 4G SIM.
Steps to Upgrade Airtel 3G SIM to 4G @ Airtel Store/Retailer Shop
- Go to your nearest Airtel store, with your Government recognized ID proof and Photo.
- Ask them to upgrade your Airtel SIM from 3G network to 4G.
- They will note down your details and complete paperwork on behalf of you and give you new Airtel 4G SIM with the same existing Mobile Number.
- You need to wait 24 hours to start utilizing your new 4G SIM card.
Airtel 4G SIM Upgrade Process
- Send SMS as SIM <20 digit SIM number> to 121 from your existing Airtel connection
- The 20 digit SIM number is available at the back of your new 4G SIM card
- Reply with 1 to confirm your request
- Wait for the phone to get disconnected from the network. Then change the SIM and switch it on to get connected again.
- Your new 4G Airtel SIM will be activated within 5 minutes.
How to get Airtel 4G Upgrade Offer
India’s largest Telecom operator Bharti Airtel is offering 30GB free data for the customers who upgrade to Airtel 4G. Airtel customers who are currently using 2G/3G mobile devices can avail the 30GB free data when they upgrade to a 4G smartphone.
- Prepaid subscribers will get 1GB free data every day for 30 days over and above any pack they charge with.
- Postpaid subscribers will get 30GB free data (with rollover) in their first bill cycle over and above their plan benefits.
To avail this latest offer, customers need to check the eligibility and claim the free data by calling the toll free number 51111. You can also do this eligibility check on My Airtel App. Once you made the claim the 30GB free data benefit will be given within 24 hours.
“This is one of the largest customer rewarding programs & with this initiative our customers shall get an opportunity to experience the online world at 4G speeds and fully unlock the potential of their smartphones. We believe this will help millions of our customers to own a 4G smartphone,” said Vani Venkatesh, CMO, Bharti Airtel.
You don’t need to pay any processing fee for this process. If need any help you can call on 121 customer support helpline number.
Airtel 4G gives you the fast internet browsing and downloading speed, so hurry up and upgrade your 3G SIM into 4G.
You may also be interested in:
Hope now you know complete info about Airtel 4G Upgrade Process. If you like the article “ How To Upgrade Airtel 3G SIM to 4G SIM Online ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.