Recently the Vodafone mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Balance transfer service for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This one is the latest service offered by Vodafone to all its prepaid customers. If you are surfing for “ Vodafone to Vodafone balance transfer tricks ” then you have landed at the right place.
Vodafone is one of the largest telecom service providers in India. Here in this article, I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from Vodafone to Vodafone. Also, Check out Vodafone Manual Internet Settings & Configurations.
This Vodafone Balance Transfer service is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the Vodafone customers whoever living in India can transfer their balance from Vodafone to Vodafone.
What is Balance Transfer?
I know that all you people are much familiar with Balance Transfer but let me explain to you about that it is a process in which you can transfer your mobile balance to another mobile number.
Note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. sender and receiver should be on the same mobile network.
You can also have a look at How to Activate Vodafone DND and Vodafone Cheapest 4G/3G Data, Unlimited Calling Plans articles which I have shared a few days back.
How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
So let me tell you How to transfer the balance from Vodafone now, this can be done by using some simple USSD Codes and SMS. Below we are providing Vodafone Balance Transfer Code/Number.
Follow these Simple steps for Vodafone amount Transfer.
- Open Phone Dialer.
- Dial *131* Amount*<Mobile Number>#
For example: *131*50*9999999999#
- Dial *130*<Amount>*<Receiver’s Mobile Number>#
- In <Amount>put how much Balance you want to Transfer.
- In <Receiver’s Mobile Number> to whom you want to Transfer.
For example *130*75*9999999999#
Does Balance Transfer have service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- Maximum and minimum amount per transaction is Rs 100 and Rs 50 respectively.
- You can Send or Receive amount up to 3 times a day
- You are allowed to transfer the balance to the same number only once in a day.
- The sender should be the active customer of Vodafone network for at least 90 days while the receiver is required to have Vodafone number for at least 30 days.
- You will be charged Rs 2/- per transaction.
You may also be interested in:
- How to Check Own Vodafone SIM Number
- How to Check Vodafone Balance & Validity
- How to Get 2G/3G/4G Vodafone Free Internet on Mobile & PC
Hope now you understand How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.