Telenor is one of the largest telecom service providers in India. Recently the Telenor mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Share Talktime scheme for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This one is the latest service offered by Telenor to all its prepaid customers. If you are surfing for “ Telenor balance transfer trick 2021 ” then you have landed at the right place. Here in this article, I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from Telenor to Telenor. Also, Check out Telenor Internet Settings & Configurations.
This Telenor share talk time service is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the Uninor customers who ever living in India can transfer their balance from Uninor to Uninor.
What is Balance Transfer?
I know that all you people are much familiar with Balance Transfer but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can transfer your mobile balance to another mobile number. We can share talk time in Uninor to other Uninor mobile user only and we can not transfer our Uninor mobile balance to other mobile networks like Airtel, Docomo, Vodafone, and Idea. Note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. sender and receiver should be on the same mobile network.
Also Read: How to get Talktime Loan in Telenor / Uninor
Click Here for Uninor USSD Codes
How to Transfer Balance from Telenor to Telenor
So let me tell you How to transfer the balance from Uninor now, this can be done by using Uninor Balance Transfer USSD code. Below we are providing Uninor Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps for Talktime transfer in Uninor.
- Open dialer of your phone.
- Dial *202*Mobile Number*Amount#
- In <Amount> put how much balance you want to transfer.
- In<Mobile Number> Enter Number to whom you want to share talk time.
For example: *202*9999999999*50#
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Telenor to Telenor
- The maximum balance you can transfer in total in a day is Rs 100.
- You can send money for 3 times in a day to 3 different numbers.
- You can transfer a max of Rs 100 to 1 mobile in a day and you can only transfer to one number once in a day.
- The sender should be an active customer of Telenor network for at least 90 days while the receiver is required to have Telenor number for at least 30 days.
- Charges: Rs 2/- per transaction.
Hope now you understood Uninor Balance Transfer trick. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from Telenor to Telenor ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
You might Also See :
- BSNL Happy New Year Plan 2021 Details – Unlimited Calling, Data
- 2G/4G Uninor Internet Balance Check USSD Code – Prepaid
- 2G/4G Tata Docomo Internet Balance Check USSD Code – Prepaid
- 2G/4G Reliance Data Balance Check USSD Code | GPRS, Internet Balance
- Check 2G/4G GPRS / Data / Internet Balance in Idea Prepaid Mobile