Reliance is one of the largest telecom service providers in India. Recently the Reliance mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Balance transfer service for all its GSM prepaid subscribers in India. This one is the latest service offered by Reliance to all its GSM prepaid customers. If you are surfing for “ Reliance balance transfer trick GSM ” then you have landed at the right place. Here in this article, I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from Reliance to Reliance. Also, Check out Full list of Reliance USSD Codes.
This Balance Transfer in Reliance GSM Prepaid service is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the Reliance customers who ever living in India can transfer their balance from Reliance to Reliance.
Also Read : How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Also Read : How to take Talktime Loan in Reliance
What is Balance Transfer?
I know that all you people are much familiar with Balance Transfer but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can transfer your mobile balance to another mobile number. We can perform balance transfer in Reliance mobile to Reliance mobile user only and we can not transfer our Reliance mobile balance to other mobile networks like Airtel, Docomo, Uninor and Vodafone. Note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. sender and receiver should be on the same mobile network.
Click Here for Reliance USSD Codes
How To Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
So let me tell you How to transfer balance from Reliance now, this can be done by using Reliance balance transfer USSD Codes. Below we are providing Reliance Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps to Transfer balance in Reliance GSM.
- You have to just Dial *367*3#
- Enter *312*3# and enter mobile number.
- Enter balance amount that you want to transfer. Now you will be asked to enter the pin.
- If this is the 1st time you are transferring the balance to another Reliance number, then you will have to enter the default pin 1.
- Your Balance will be transferred instantly.
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
- Transfer amount must be in the range of Rs. 5,10,20,50,100.
- Sender should be active customer of Reliance network for at least 90 days while receiver is required to have Reliance number for at least 30 days.
- You can transfer balance once to a particular Reliance number.
- You can Send or Receive amount up to 3 times a day.
- The maximum amount one user can transfer or receive in a day is Rs 100.
Hope now you know Reliance mobile balance transfer tricks. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.