Are you searching on Google for Reliance Jio 3G SIM Launch date in India? then you have landed on the right place. Here is a good news for you all, we are providing full details regarding Reliance Jio 3G SIM Release date in India. Recently Reliance Jio Extended their Welcome Offer till (31st March 2017) i.e, 3 months and made an announcement regarding Reliance Jio 3G SIM Launch Date & Reliance Jio 2G SIM Launch Date. But till now the officials did not launch 2G and 3G Jio SIMs. so many people are asking me about the official launch date of Reliance Jio 3G SIM. The officials have not yet released any information about Jio 3G SIM. But According to the few sources, the Reliance Jio 3G and Jio 2G SIMs will be available from April 2017. We had already given Reliance Jio 4G APN Internet & MMS Settings.
How to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in a 3G Mobile
The officials have not yet released any information about Jio 3G SIM. But According to the few sources, the Reliance Jio 3G and Jio 2G SIMs will be available from April 2017.
Click Here for Reliance USSD Codes
For Qualcomm Chipsets using Jio SIM on 3G Mobile
- Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App From Here.
- Install the app & Open It.
- Click on Menu (vertical Three Dots on top right side)
- Now Go To Menu then Search for “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
- Then Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
- Once You Got the Engineering Mode , Open It and Select Change LTE Bands.
- If the above Doesn’t Work Then Dial *#2263# then Select Menu And Click Back Again Then Select Menu.
- Then Go To Key Input And Enter “0000” without quotes, Then Wait For Couple Of Seconds ,after that You Will Get Popup.
- Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”.
- That’s it. Now you can Insert Jio SIM & Check Whether You Are Getting Signals Or Not.
- Restart the Device and Place it in First SIM Slot.
For Mediatek Chipsets using Jio SIM on 3G Mobile
- First Download CPU-Z app from Playstore.
- Install and open this app.
- Wait while it retrieves your device information.
- Within few seconds you will see all your device information on the screen.
- If your device is using Mediatek Chipset then it will reflect with the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen.
Suggestion: You need to activate your SIM before going to do this process, if your jio SIM isn’t activated then check out the process from this article.
- First Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G mobile device.
- This Application will allow you to run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, which is also called SERVICE MODE.
Note: Use this secret menu very carefully. In case if you don’t know on what you are doing then just stop it or don’t do it!!
- Open the installed app, or dail your mobile device specific code for Engineering Mode
- Click on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device.
- Once you done the above steps, Shutdown the device.
- Insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and keep the 2nd Slot empty.
- Switch on the device and then you will see jio sim network.
Within 10 minutes you will now get the Jio Network but you will not get the 4G speed still you will get 3G speed. Which is also better.
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port BSNL to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port Idea to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port Vodafone to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port Airtel to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- New Jio 398 Plan: 2 GB 4G Data per Day, Free Calls & SMS
Hope you got all the information about 3G SIM Jio Launch Date in India. If you like the Article ” Reliance Jio 3G SIM Card Launch Date Details “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.