Reliance company surprises their customers every time with new Offers and Plans. Anil Ambani-owned direct-to-home service provider Reliance Big TV is offering Free set-top boxes. Reliance is offering zero-cost entertainment to around 130 crore Indians. Reliance Big TV has partnered with 50,000 post offices in the country to open doors for the booking of “free” high-definition, high-efficiency video coding (HD HEVC) set-top boxes.
Here we are providing complete details about Reliance Big TV Set-Top-Box booking, Prebooking, Plans, and Offers.
Reliance Big TV
In order to book this Reliance Big TV set-top box, you have made an initial payment of Rs. 500. Bookings at post offices will start from 20 June 2018. Pre-booked customers will get their set-top boxes installed before July 30.
|Pre Booking Online Amount||Rs 499|
|HD HEVC Set Top Box Charges||Rs 1500|
|Installation Charges||Rs 250|
Reliance Big TV Set-Top-Box Features
The HD HEVC Set-Top-Box by Reliance Big TV comes fully loaded with latest features, such as
Users can avail Reliance Big TV’s latest offer by booking amount of Rs. 500 at a post office. On the receipt of Set-top-Box and outdoor unit (ODU), buyers have to pay the balance amount of Rs. 1,500 and enjoy a range of pay channels absolutely free for 1 year including HD channels and up to 500 FTA channels free of cost for 5 years.
“Now, every Indian household can have our HD HEVC set-top boxes at their disposal and can be booked from listed Indian post offices,” said Vijender Singh, Director, Reliance Big TV.
How to Get Reliance Big TV set-top box Bonus
- To avail loyalty bonus, subscribers need to recharge a monthly amount of Rs. 300 from second year onwards for all pay channels and on completion of subscription of pay channels continuously for next 2 years.
- Subscribers will then get back Rs. 2,000 as a loyalty bonus (the amounts paid during booking and receipt of the Set Top Box) in form of recharge, thus providing entertainment effectively free of cost.
- Delivery will commence after 30-45 days from the date of booking, added the release.
Reliance Big TV set-top box Bookings Available in
Rajasthan, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Sikkim.
Reliance Big TV Pre Booking
- Visit the Reliance DTH official website Reliancedigitaltv.com for Reliance Big TV Booking
- Enter the required details such as Name, Mobile number, and Email ID
- Also provide the details of address such as City, District, State, Country, Pin Code
- Select Number of connection; Users can book up to five connections
- Pay the amount (Rs 499/ connection)
- The set-top box will be delivered within 30-45 days from the date of Reliance Big TV booking.
- After receiving the STB and the outdoor unit (ODU), the users have to pay the balance amount of Rs 1500.
- Also an additional charge of Rs 250 per connection an account of installation charges.
Reliance Big TV Entry Offers
“With this tie-up, we will have a wider reach since Indian Post Office has an incredible reach. The same would help the users to book this incredible offer by paying Rs. 500 at any of the post offices in the stipulated states,” added Singh.
- Reliance Big TV
- Reliance Big TV Set-Top-Box Features
- How to Get Reliance Big TV set-top box Bonus
- Reliance Big TV set-top box Bookings Available in
- Reliance Big TV Pre Booking
- Reliance Big TV Entry Offers
- SD Super Saver Entry Offers for Non-South
- SD Super Saver Entry Offers for South
- Regional Pack Schemes with Super Saver Entry Offers
- Reliance Big TV Customer Care