Are you searching on Google for How to Port to Reliance Jio from Other Networks? then you have landed on the right place. Recently the Reliance mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Mobile Number Portability (MNP) which means you can change your existing Mobile Networks to Reliance JIO without losing your Mobile Number.
This one is the latest service offered by Reliance to all its prepaid customers. Here in this article, I have listed the possible ways to port your mobile Number to Reliance JIO. Also, Check Out How To Get and Activate Reliance Jio 4G SIM?
What is the meaning of PORT?
Mobile Number Portability (MNP) means you can change your existing Mobile Networks to Other Mobile Network without losing your Mobile Number.
How to Port Your Existing Number to Jio
Many people are using different network operator’s SIM cards. Generally, users tend to port to other networks, if they are not satisfied with high call cost, Data prices and other services providing by the existing mobile network.
|Company Name||Reliance Jio|
|port number To Jio||send port Number to 1900|
|Jio tele verification number||1977|
|Jio complaint number||198|
|Jio help number||199|
Steps to Port to Reliance Jio 4G from Other Networks
- From your mobile number send a Port Out request to your current operator by typing PORT < space> Mobile Number to 1900
For example: Send PORT 9822XXXXXX to 1900
- You will receive an SMS from 1901 with a Unique Port Code (UPC).
- Now, you can visit your nearest Reliance Digital/ Dx Mini /Preferred Jio retailer or prominent multi-brand Jio store and fill up the Customer Application Form (CAF).
- You can either use Aadhaar based eKYC system or submit a copy of Proof of Address, Proof of Identity and a photograph to get your Jio SIM.
- After you complete all these 4 steps, your number should get ported to Reliance Jio in 2 – 3 days time. Due to the huge demand that Jio SIMs are seeing, it may take some time for the porting to happen.
Note: Please keep in mind that the code is valid for 15 days.
You may also be interested in:
- How to Know Jio SIM Number | Jio Number Check USSD Code
- How to Change JioFi Password & (SSID) Name @ JioFi Local Html#
- 150+ Funny Wi-Fi Names List of Router
Hope You understand How to Port Your Existing Number to Jio. Still, if you have any problem regarding this process, you can ask us at below comment box.
If you like the article ” How to Port to Reliance Jio 4G from Other Networks “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.