Reliance Jio, the fastest 4G network in the world. It also offers unbelievable offers like free data, unlimited calling, lowest data rates and much more. Recently Reliance Digital introduced a new device called JIO MiFi dongle which was a portable hotspot to access the high-speed internet everywhere and every time. As the JioFi is a personal hotspot device you should secure it. Most of the people are asking me How to change password of Jiofi. Every JioFi 4G hotspot has the unique username and password written underneath the battery.
In order to secure the Jio Dongle device, it is better to change JioFi SSID Name and Password on regular basis. Otherwise, your connection may be accessed by unknown people which result in decreasing your internet connection speed. Don’t worry friends! If you don’t know the process of Jio.local.html change password. In this article, we will provide a step by step process for How to change your JioFi Username and Password.
You can connect approximately 31 Wifi devices JioFi router at the same time. If you don’t change the JioFi default login and password anyone can connect to your Jio wifi device. The internet speed may be decreased if lots of people are connected to Jio Mifi at the same time.
JioFi 4G Dongle and JioFi device allow multiple users and cell phones to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal WiFi hotspot.
After the launch of these Jio portable hotspot wifi devices, WiFi at home has come to a next level. With JioFi you can not just access fast 4G WiFi at your home however anyplace you go.
http/jio dongle.local.html: Every router comes with an IP address to access the administrator dashboard which is used to modify and configure the hotspot device settings.
jio5 Local HTML is the login address of JioFi Routers. Using this you can log in to your JioFi 2/3 wireless router admin dashboard. You can also login to Jio MiFi router at jio mifi.local.html.
Just type Jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s address bar to get your router administrator page. Jio dongle.local.html login is not a difficult task.
When you get to your administrator page you can modify a few options in regards to Password, WiFi Network name, IP QoS, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, network management, security options, WLAN settings, PPPoE, MAC, WPS, DSL, and DHCP client.
JioFi Router has four types.
- Jio Fi 1
- Jio Fi 2
- Jio Fi 3
- JioFi dongle.
JioFi Default Username & Password:
< Username: administrator >
< Password: administrator >
How to Change JioFi Username and Password?
Following are the steps through which you can change your JioFi username and password.
You just need to execute the below steps by jio.local.html login to protect your JioFi Device from strange accesses.
- Connect to your JioFi utilizing the current ‘Username’ and ‘ Password ‘ written underneath the battery.
- Open your most loved browser and type ‘192.168.1.1′ or ‘https://jiofi.local.html/‘ in the address bar and “Press Enter”.
- You will get the Jio’s Web Admin page, tap on Login at the top right-hand corner.
- Type ” administrator ” for both username and password in the popup window and select Login.
- Select settings just below the Jio logo from the best.
- Tap on WiFi Configuration from the left-hand menu list.
- Remove the current Network Name/SSID and enter your own username there.
- Discover Security Key(Password) from the list and erase the current one enter your new password.
- Tap on Save and Select Update to affirm changes.
That’s it! The password of your JioFi router will be effectively changed. However every gadget that is associated with your JioFi router will be disconnected automatically, and now you should enter the new password to reconnect your devices to your JioFi router.
If you can’t login to your router even after to following this procedure, you may need to reset your Jiofi MiFi router or you may need to upgrade its firmware.
How to Reset Jiofi Router
Hard resetting the JioFi routers will be the perfect solution for System error, jio.local.html forgot password, and Network issues.
- Turn on the JioFi router.
- Remove the cover from the back.
- Search for ‘Reset’ button which is on the side of the WPS button.
- Utilize a pin or some other suitable object to press the button.
- Press and hold that catch for about 30 seconds.
- Soon, your JioFi router will start blinking and will reboot automatically.
- Connect your PC to your router. Open any web browser and access https://jiofi.local.html page.
- Configure your JioFi router again since the old settings will be lost on hard resetting the JioFi router.
How to Access MicroSD Card Slot using JioFi
- Insert a MicroSD card in the JioFi Device
- Enable the storage account and set the username and password.
- You can now access the files stored in the SD card using any device connected to the Hotspot using WiFi.
- To access your data on the SD card, just enter https://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.htmlin your browser.
- Now click on WiFi disk button and enter the username and password in the next screen.
- You can now access the files stored on the SD card
- You can even upload/download/delete the files on the SD card.
How to Check JioFi Data Balance
- Ensure you’re associated with JioFi WiFi network on your cell phone.
- Download and install MyJio app from Google PlayStore.
- Tap on Sign Up button and Configure the app to register, utilizing email address (don’t select sign in with sim or OTP option)
- You might be required to enter OTP gotten on your other number given when taking JioFi connection.
- Sometimes, for unknown reasons, this may require few retries as OTP for JioFi sim doesn’t come effectively. You may attempt to get OTP at off-peak hours.
- When you finished JioFi registration process utilizing email. You’ll have the capacity to utilize MyJio App to make recharge of JioFi SIM connection.
- Now you can sign in directly on MyJioAPP/Jio website online from any network or other WiFi to check your utilization.
How to Recharge JioFi 4G Wifi Router Online
- Download and Install MyJio App and Sign in.
- While signed in You’ll see the Dashboard with available recharge Plans.
- Tap on Buy
- Select the payment method to recharge Jiofi utilizing Online Payment (JioMoney or other net keeping money choice)
- Recharge done.
- How to Remove or Delete Account from Outlook
- How to Apply for Jio Mobile Tower Installation – Online Application Form
Hope you follow these basic steps changed JioFi Login ID and Password successfully. If you like the Article ” How to Change JioFi Username & Password “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.