Jio provides Volte services in India. So many Jio users are struggling with data speed and network problems. To solve these problems and to improve network company Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited has decided to install more than 55,000 Network towers across the country and shall shortly issue the detailed official guidelines to install Jio tower. Here is a good news for you all. In order to reduce call drops and expand its network reach Jio installing mobile towers. If you searching on Google for Jio tower installation Process, then you have landed in the right place.
The Jio Network is India’s largest telecom network and provides 4G services on a pan-India level. In order to increase Jio 4g coverage area, the company is going to install 4G Jio signal towers in all over India and also issued the Application Forms for tower installation.
Jio will install these mobile towers in Urban and Rural areas, lands, plots, villages, building rooftop, Empty fields, Ghar etc. People those who are interested please go through this article to apply for the Jio tower installation and earn rent up to 80, 000/- INR per month depending on the location of your property. Here we are providing complete details about Jio tower installation contact no, Agreement etc.
In this article, we will tell you about
- The Land area required for Jio tower Installation Process,
- How to download Application Form,
- How to Apply Online for Jio 4G tower install process,
- Documents list required for 4G Jio Tower installation etc.
Since Reliance subscribers total number has gone above 3 Million and keep on increasing day by day, Reliance Jio soon going to install 50,000 towers across the country to improve the quality of the Jio Network.
On rent basis, Jio is accepting applications given by empty landowners to install Reliance Jio 4G Tower for providing the network.
Documents required for Jio Tower Installation
Here we are providing the expected list of Documents required to install the Jio tower which is to be attached with the application form or these have to be uploaded by scanning them clearly if you apply online through a web portal. The complete list of documents are as follows ;
- Valid Identity proof of Property/Landowner (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport).
- Latest Electricity Bill.
- Expression of Interest Letter (EOI)
- Self Attested Copy of Land/ Property Legal Papers.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from local Civic Body
- Recent Land survey report (if Asked)
Jio Tower Installation Space (Area) Required
The area required for the installation of Jio network tower depends upon whether the proposed space is in Village or City, Urban or Rural area. The rent may vary depending upon the location of the space.
Mobile Tower Installation Agencies
Jio Tower Rent Payment Details:
|Jio 4G/ 3G Mobile Tower||Rural Area (ग्रामीण क्षेत्र)||Urban Area (शहरी क्षेत्र)|
|Rent per month||Rs 40000 to Rs 52000 (Expected)||Rs 45000 to Rs 80000 (Expected)|
|Space Required (Square Feet)||Non- Fertile land at least 2500 sq. feet||At least 2000 sq. feet.|
|Lease Duration||Minimum 15 Months||Minimum 15 Months|
|Civic Approving Authority||Panchayat Samiti/ Local PS||Local Civic Body/ Local PS|
Note: The above-given information is not official. We are expecting given details. For more information please visit www.Jio.com
Place Required for Mobile Tower Jio
- Rural Area – Non- Fertile land at least 2500 sq. feet
- Urban Area – At least 2000 sq. feet
Jio Telecom Tower Installation Procedure
You can call the executive and give them your land and address details. You can also apply & fill online application of Reliance Jio Tower Installation.
Below we have described the complete process involved in the installation of Jio mobile tower. If you want to install Jio 4G tower you have to follow the given following process:
- Primarily either Jio or Any authorized web portal will publish the official notification to apply for the mobile tower installation
- Interested candidates have to apply along with expression of Interest letter in the prescribed format either offline by downloading the application form or through Apply Online link available on the official site.
- After the successful submission of application form to install a tower, the company may at its discretion conduct a survey or review report.
- And after a few formalities, you shall have Jio tower installed in your land after signing the agreement with the company for the lease period and rent mentioned in it.
|Jio Tower Installation Contact No||124-4296766|
- No 4G Signal in your area (100 meters to 1000 meters).
- Weak 4G signal in your location/ village ( 50 meters to 800 meters)
- Internet problems
- Call drops many times.
- Network congestion/ busy network.
If you are facing any one of these problems in your area then your application for Jio 4G Tower Installation will be accepted by the Bharti Jio.
Please note that there are some online web portals doing fraud with the customers and taking money from the customers. So please be aware of such fake websites. Jio tower installation process can be done completely under the authority of Jio Cellular. Jio 4g coverage in Andhra Pradesh is more excellent when compared with other states.
Hope now you know everything about How to apply for Jio 4G Tower Installation. If you like the article ” Jio 4G Mobile Tower Installation Process “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.