Reliance Jio is trying hard to get as many customers as possible under its Prime membership. As of now, the offer is available until 31st March 2017 which could be extended if they do not meet their target. Reliance Jio 4G is the latest sensation in Telecom world. Reliance has announced the “ Jio Prime Membership ” offer for all 100 million Jio subscribers. With this offer, every Jio user will get Free unlimited internet with 1GB FUP daily limit, voice and video calls, SMS, access to Reliance Jio Premium apps such as Jio TV, Jio Movies, Jio Beats, etc for 1 year. Please go through this article for How to get Jio 120 GB Free 4G Data?
Jio Offers 120GB Free 4G Data
To get more customers under its Prime membership, Jio announced a new ‘buy one get one’ offer where Prime users are given additional data of up to 120GB, over and above the prescribed data-limit. The offer is available on all data plans from Rs 149 and above.
The prime customer whoever recharging their Jio 4G SIM before 31st March 2017 will get the following extra data benefits.
- if you are a Jio subscriber and wish to opt for the Rs 149 prepaid plan, you will get 2 GB of data along with unlimited free calls, and then 1 GB of free data on top of that.
- On the other hand, prime users can get an extra 5GB data (worth Rs 201) with Rs 303 recharge. This essentially means that subscribers who breach the 1GB daily limit would not face the slowdown in speeds given the new 5GB data pool being made available.
- Similarly, those recharging with Rs 499 and above would get additional 10GB data over 56GB (or 2GB per day limit). The extra data pool is only valid for the first month.
- If you go for any long-term plan, the additional 10 GB data will be available on a monthly basis. In case of the Rs 999 recharge, the user will get an additional 20 GB(10 GB+10 GB) for 60 days(30+30).
- For the Rs 1,999 recharge, the user will get an additional 30GB for 90 days. Similarly, the user will get additional 60 GB for a period of 180 days.
- The biggest recharge of Rs 9,999 will get an additional 120GB of data over the 750 GB for 360 days.
Jio also allows users do multiple recharges before 31st March 2017, and the add-on packs can be used when needed. Users have the option of choosing which cycle they want the recharges to function in. This essentially means that the recharges are like vouchers, which can be kept and used whenever the user wishes.
The ‘Happy New Year’ offer will end on March 31, after which users have to pay money to enjoy data. To streamline the overflowing requests, the telecom brand has opened its offer to only its Prime members. In order to become a Prime member, subscribers need to pay Rs 99 before 31st March 2017, and a minimum of Rs 303 per month for the next one year to get unlimited internet. There will be separate charges for data consumed by prime and non-prime members.
Also Read: Reliance Jio 4G APN Internet & MMS Settings
How to get Free Jio Prime Membership
Reliance Jio offered a cashback offer through which the users can get the Prime membership for free. According to the new plan,
- Every recharge done using the Jio Money app will lead to a Rs 50 cashback.
- After the initial recharge, Rs 303 becomes the monthly fee, where the users can also save Rs 50, which makes the cashback a grand total of Rs 100.
- This cashback covers the Rs 99 Prime membership plan as well.
Prepaid Reliance Jio Prime Plans
|JIO PRIME PLANS||PLAN DETAILS||VALIDITY|
|Rs 19 plan||200 MB data + all benefits||1 day|
|Rs 49 plan||600 MB data + all benefits||3 days|
|Rs 96 plan||7 GB data + all benefits||7 days|
|Rs 149 plan||2 GB data monthly + all benefits||30 days|
|Rs 303 plan||1 GB data daily + all benefits||30 days|
|Rs 499 plan||2 GB data daily + all benefits||30 days|
|Rs 999 plan||60 GB data monthly + all benefits||60 days|
|Rs 1999 plan||125 GB data monthly + all benefits||90 days|
|Rs 4999 plan||350 GB data monthly + all benefits||180 days|
|Rs 9999 plan||750 GB data monthly + all benefits||360 days|
Prepaid Reliance Jio Non-Prime Plans and Offers
|JIO NON-PRIME PLANS||PLAN DETAILS||VALIDITY|
|Rs 19 plan||100 MB data + all benefits||1 day|
|Rs 49 plan||300 MB data + all benefits||3 days|
|Rs 96 plan||0.6 GB data + all benefits||7 days|
|Rs 149 plan||1 GB data monthly + all benefits||28 days|
|Rs 303 plan||2.5 GB data daily + all benefits||28 days|
|Rs 499 plan||5 GB data daily + all benefits||28 days|
|Rs 999 plan||12.5 GB data monthly + all benefits||60 days|
|Rs 1999 plan||30 GB data monthly + all benefits||90 days|
|Rs 4999 plan||100 GB data monthly + all benefits||180 days|
|Rs 9999 plan||200 GB data monthly + all benefits||360 days|
On the other hand, rivals such as Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular and BSNL have launched their bundled data plans offering up to 2GB data per day in the price bracket of Rs 300-500 to compete with Reliance Jio Prime plans.
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port BSNL to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port Idea to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port Vodafone to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port Airtel to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- New Jio 398 Plan: 2 GB 4G Data per Day, Free Calls & SMS
Hope now you know complete details about How to get Jio 120 GB Free 4G Data. If you like the Article ” Reliance Jio Offers 120GB Free 4G Data to Prime Members “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.