How to take Talktime Loan in BSNL: Are you surfing on Google for How to Get / Take Talk time Loan in BSNL? Then you have landed in the right place. BSNL, one of the leading innovative mobile service providers in India has recently launched a new service i.e. ” Credit Recharge” for its prepaid users.
Now you can take CREDIT from BSNL and pay later. You can get Talk time from BSNL when an Emergency came and your Mobile Balance is Low. Also, Check out How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL.
This service works well for every BSNL user in case of low balance. Now all network companies are providing emergency talk time loan credit balance.
Requirements to get Talktime Loan in BSNL
- BSNL Sim Card Must Be Prepaid (Talktime loan Service not available in postpaid SIM).
- Your BSNL SIM card must be minimum 90 days old for getting 10 rs talk time loan in your number.
- Working mobile phone with the ability to send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
You may also be interested in:
BSNL also offers Internet data loan for BSNL users. BSNL Loan service started by the BSNL telecom network for the user’s facility.
There is a difference between BSNL credit Loan number and BSNL talk time loan code.
What is Bsnl Credit (Talktime) Loan number?
Bsnl credit loan number is a number that is provided by the Bsnl telecom network. It provides talk time loan amount by the call.
Click here if you want to check the full list of BSNL USSD Codes
BSNL Loan USSD Code
BSNL loan code is a quick service when the user dials the unique USSD code. It provides the information stored in the BSNL Database.
How to take Talktime Loan in BSNL
You can get BSNL Emergency talk time loan by simply dialing the below USSD Code
Dial *518# and follow the steps.
You can also get talk time loan in BSNL SIM card easily with one simple SMS.
- You Just need to send simple SMS
“CREDIT” to 53738.
- The credit Amount of Rs. 10 will be added to his account instantly.
Note: Now if you recharge within 24 hours only RS 10 will be deducted from your account otherwise Rs 11 will be deducted after 24 hours.
- How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
- Check Data Balance in BSNL & 2G/3G Internet Usage
- Manual BSNL Internet Settings & Configurations for Mobile
- How to Check Own BSNL SIM Number – Dial Enquiry Code
- How to Check Prepaid BSNL Main Account Balance & Validity
Hope now you understand How to get Talktime Loan in BSNL SIM card. Still, if you have any problem regarding this BSNL Talktime Loan process, you can ask us at below comment box.
If you like the article ” How to take Talktime Loan in BSNL “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.