Are you searching on Google for How to set Google as Homepage? Then you have landed in the right place. There are so many people who do not know how to make Google their home page and only a little bit information is available on the internet to do this simple task. Google won’t change your homepage settings without your permission.
They are hundreds of browsers available to the public today on the internet. You can make Google your homepage with just one click. Here in this article, we are going to share How to Make Google My Homepage on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
Here, you will be answered for all the questions like
- How to change homepage in chrome?
- How do I change my homepage?
How to make Google as Homepage
Personally, I feel that making Google your home page is a good idea. I prefer a search engine which gives me relevant results when I searched for something and doesn’t bombard me with silly adds and news articles I have no interest in.
Google dominates the search engine listings with 92% of searches being made through Google. You can quickly get to Google every time you open your browser by making Google your homepage.
Choose a browser below, then follow the steps on your computer.
Set Google as Homepage Firefox
- Open your browser and visit www.google.com.
- Drag the tab to the Home button, then release.
- Click Yes.
Make Google Homepage in Google Chrome
Setting homepage in chrome is very easy and it is a single click away.
- In the top right corner of your computer‘s browser, click More and then Settings.
- In the “Appearance” section, turn on Show home button.
- Select the second option, then enter www.google.com.
Make Google My Home Page in Safari
- In the top left corner of your screen, select Safari and then Preferences and then General.
- Next to “New windows open with” and “New tabs open with,” select Homepage.
- Next to “Homepage,” enter www.google.com.
Set Google Homepage in Internet Explorer
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- In the “Home page” section, enter www.google.com in the text box.
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
Google As Homepage in Microsoft Edge
- In the upper right corner of your browser, select More and then Settings.
- Scroll down to “Open with” and select A specific page or pages.
- Open the list and select Custom. Then, select the “X” next to the current homepage.
- In the box that says “Enter a URL,” type www.google.com and click Save.
Open the browser app and select Menu > Settings > General > Set Home Page and type in www.google.com.
- While you can’t set mobile Safari to a home page, you can create a shortcut.
- Type www.google.com in the text bar of the browser and then at the bottom of the screen select the icon with an arrow coming out of a page.
- Choose Add to Home Screen and you’ll get a shortcut on your Home screen that will open up to Google every time.
On a Windows Phone, you can create a tile for Google by downloading the Google search app from the Store and pinning it to the start screen.
Hope you found that it is not that hard to make Google your homepage with chrome. If you like the Article ” How to make Google Your Homepage “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.