Are you searching on Google for How to increase Jio 4G Speed? then you have landed on the right place. Reliance Jio is the latest sensation all over India in the telecom industry and broadband. Jio always tries to gain users with their attractive thoughts in the form of latest technology. Jio also offers plans at lesser prices when compared to market rates.
The number of customers using Jio internet increasing daily. Because of this, so many people are facing problems with Jio low-speed internet. The download and upload speed of the network has reduced in many places. The Reliance Jio users are experiencing very low speeds of just 150 to 500 kbps.
Don’t worry! We are providing a solution for your problems. Here we are providing the complete information about How to increase Jio speed up to 20 Mbps in Android and iOS devices.
How to Increase Jio 4G Internet Speed
So many people are complaining that they are not even finding 2G speed on Jio 4G service. Jio provided the Free calling, Free Internet, Free Messages, etc. to the customers till 31st March 2021.
Through this tricks, you will get the maximum download and surfing speed.
Go to your android settings > SIM cards & Mobile networks > Jio 4G >Access point names > Now click new APN or Add button.
Now You see the full new list now you have to create new internet setting by filling all detail from below.
|Server||Not set (you can use www.google.com to increase browsing/downloading speed)|
|MMS Proxy||Not set|
|MNC||857, 863 or 874|
|Authentication type||Not set|
|APN protocol||IPv6 (to boost speed, you can change it to IPv4/IPV6). Same is for roaming protocol|
|Enable/disable APN||leave it unchanged|
|Bearer||Unspecified (you can change it to LTE)|
|Mobile virtual network operator type||None|
Now Save the setting and select it and restart your phone. This will increase your Jio 4G Internet Speed.
Method 2: Set Your Phone to Use LTE only to Increase Jio Speed
- If your Phone is QUALCOMM Processor supported then dial from your mobile *#*#4636#*#*.
- You see Phone Information 1 options click on it.
- Now scroll the page and select TD-SCDMA, GSM/WCDMA, and LTE.
- Now restart your phone and enjoy speed up internet.
Method 3: By Using Mtk Engineering Mode
- Install MTK Engineering Mode app from Play store.
- Now open the app and select MTK Settings option.
- Click on band mode option; you will see LTE Mode select this.
- In LTE Mode select only Band 40 and uncheck all.
- Save the setting and restart Your phone.
This will fix Reliance Jio Speed Problem and increase Jio 4G speed.
How to speed up Jio for Qualcomm processor
- Install Shortcut Master (Lite) application from Play Store.
- Then go to Menu > Search
- Type “carrier menu” or “engineering mode” and then search.
- Open if found and access to change LTE bands
Jio Speed increase for MediaTek Processor
- Install MTK Engineering Mode from play store
- Open and Run the application
- Then select ‘MTK Settings’
- After that Select ‘BandMode’
- Select SIM slot where you have placed your Jio SIM
- Select ‘LTE mode’
- Select band 40 for best speed or band 5 for best coverage
- First, download the VPN master app or snap VPN app from play store, or you could even download any app both are made for the same purpose.
- After downloading the app just open it.
- Then after starting the app, the server will set to India country and it’ll take up to fifteen seconds to connect and sometimes only 2-3 seconds it takes to connect.
- After connecting to VPN you can check that download speed it’ll hit the maximum speed within a second.
How to increase Speed of Jio with Internet Speed Booster and Optimizer App
- First, Download and install Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app
- Enable the profile ‘Non-Root User’ or ‘Root user’ depending on your device root option
- Just leave it by running the app in the background
- This App will increase Jio 4G speed in few seconds
- You get highest, maximum browsing & downloading, Uploading speed which is available in your current location.
How to Speed up Jio 4G for Rooted Devices
Rooted device users were given a lot of possibilities that they can try whatever and any method. This trick is particularly mentioned for rooted customers.
- Firstly, Download 4G/4G Speed Optimizer app on your device.
- In that application Select the network speed, choose 12/28/7 – Max Speed option.
- Then Click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart phone & after that you can see increase Jio 4G speed.
Method 5: How to Boost Jio Speed
- Open your device and start any download from the browser
- Pause that download and notice the speed.
- Now go to play store and install F-Secure Freedome VPN app
- Open and Connect Singapore Server
- Now resume the download, you may increase the Jio 4G speed.
Method 6: How to increase Jio Net Speed
- You need to Install Internet Speed Meter lite app from Google Play
- Make sure your mobile network is connected to Band 40
- Install JioTV application in your device > Launch ‘RIL AGM’ Channel > Set Quality to High
- Maintain on checking the speed meter and notes down maximum speed.
- This can give you good speed at the same time as streaming any video.
- Jio Happy New Year Plan 2021 Details – Unlimited Calls, Data
- How to Know Jio SIM Number | Jio Number Check USSD Code
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port BSNL to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port Idea to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port Vodafone to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
Hope now you know how to improve Jio speed. If you like the Article ” Reliance Jio Home TV Launch Date, HD Channels List, Plans, Price “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.