Delete Instagram Account: Instagram is one of the most popular social networks. Nearly 800 million people are having Instagram accounts globally. The photograph sharing network is an incredible place to share snaps of your day by day life with loved ones, and you can also see what they are doing. It is a splendid place to find pictures around topics that intrigue you – from locations to animals, food, and famous people.
If you’ve tried Instagram and just want to get rid of Instagram, you can delete your account. Don’t worry friends! if you don’t know How to delete IG account. Here we are providing complete details about How to temporarily disable or permanently Delete your Instagram account.
How to Delete Instagram Account
Follow the instructions below to delete Instagram.
After you delete your account, you can’t sign up again with the same username. And also you can’t add that old username to another new account. Instagram can’t reactivate deleted accounts.
- Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer. You can’t Delete your account from within the Instagram app.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account?
- Re-enter your password when prompted. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Click or tap Permanently delete my account.
For security reasons, Instagram can’t delete an account for you. You’ll need to be able to log into your account to delete it.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account Temporarily?
Temporarily disabling IG account is a good solution if you just want a break from Instagram.
If you temporarily disable Instagram account, your photos, comments, and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in. To temporarily disable your account:
- Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
- Tap or click in the top right and then select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account?
- Re-enter your password when prompted. The option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap or click Temporarily Disable Account.
In order to temporarily disable Instagram, you need to log into your account.
If you don’t want to disable your account but want to change who can see it, you can set your posts to private or block people.
You can set your profile to private if you only want current followers to be able to view your profile. Alternatively, you can block individual users if you want to prevent specific individuals from being able to view your profile.
You may also be interested in:
- Delete Your Uber Account & Remove Credit Card
Hope you got complete information about How to Delete Insta account. If you like the Article ” How to Delete Instagram Account | Deactivate Insta “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.