Check out How to Use Facetime on Windows PC/Laptop! Most of the people try to communicate with their friends and family members rather than typing long text messages. The FaceTime App is one of the coolest apps used for video chatting with your friends and family members. This app is developed by Apple company especially for its users but due to increasing demands, the APK file can be used on Windows and Mac PCs.
Now you can use Facetime app for Windows with simple steps. In order to enjoy with your dear friends, get the best video chatting application now on your desktop or laptop. Here we are providing the complete step by step process for How to Use Facetime on Computer.
FaceTime App was based on the iOS platform and meant to be used by all iPhone and iPad users. Apple FaceTime for PC can make the visual context clear and also accommodate more users at the same time. Since the PC has diverse battery power and better screen resolution than the mobile devices. It is an advantage to make use of the FaceTime App on Laptop device.
Facetime for Windows
In order to use Facetime for PC Windows 10 users just need is a decent internet connection to allow the connectivity. Users need not pay any amount for using this app but the users will pay data charges from their respective mobile network providers.
There are lots of apps for both Windows and Windows Phone that offer video calling, but there’s no official FaceTime for Windows made by Apple. Basically, Apple lets users make video calls between any iOS devices and Macs running FaceTime.
We know that this app is not available in the Google Play store as it is not an Android app and we do not have an official application of the FaceTime for PC devices. So, to overcome this situation, we have come up with an alternative and legal method to use the FaceTime APK file in the PC devices.
Now you can download Facetime online for free anytime. But to install Facetime in Windows 10, there are some steps you have to follow. FaceTime comes pre-installed on every iOS devices. We can use FaceTime for PC on Windows Operating system with the help of an android emulator.
- FaceTime download for PC is free of cost and safe to use for any user.
- The application will sync all the contacts from users address book to the app and connect you to all other FaceTime users.
- The FaceTime is an official app and any person around the world can use it.
- The users can connect different devices like PC, FaceTime on Windows, iPhone & Mac without any issues.
- The visuals are of HD quality and resolution depends on the respective device.
- Through FaceTime for PC, users can make conference calls easily and can communicate with about 9 to 10 people simultaneously.
- Users can add their favorite callers to their “favorites list” in the app.
- Users can hide or block other calls if they want.
- Users can make video calls as well as audio calls using the FaceTime App.
Why we Should Download Facetime for PC
- Facetime is the fastest communication app you can get in the store for free.
- You can enjoy unlimited video chats and exciting group chats, online just with a WiFi or 4G internet.
- This is one of the most user-friendly apps.
- You can access Facetime on your laptop or personal computer even without registering or sign up.
- Superb interface.
- User-friendly for beginners too.
System Requirements for to use Facetime from PC:
- Your PC must be one of these operating systems Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- The CPU speed must be more than 1GHz.
- The RAM must be 2GB or above.
- Your device must support the Webcam device. Usually, laptops have inbuilt webcams.
- For communication, you need Microphone or a Headset.
- And last you just need a decent internet connection.
If you have a PC which fulfills these requirements then try this app and stay connected to your friends using the FaceTime App.
Now, after checking the requirements what you need next is an Android emulator on your device. This is an application software that will allow your PC to run the apk file of FaceTime. There are many emulators on Google but we prefer our readers to get the Bluestacks application for their PC.
Bluestacks download for Windows
Bluestacks application is designed by an American company called Bluestacks. BlueStacks is a wonderful Android emulator for computers. This software provides you an app platform for your computer within which you can install any android apps and games. You can download BlueStacks from the link below.
|Download Bluestacks for PC|
How to Install Bluestacks
After downloading the Bluestacks from the above link, you have to successfully install the Bluestacks program on your PC. Once the installation is complete, you will launch it and there firstly you will have to log in your Google account details.
Now go to Playstore and search for Facetime exactly like you do on your Smartphone. Now you can install this, and your Facetime is ready to use in Windows 10. To open Facetime in BlueStacks, you can double-click on the Facetime document or right click on it and open with BlueStacks.
You can do Facetime android free download from your smartphone. Facetime windows are the crazy combination which is going to be on the huge level in the PC world.
Alternatives for FaceTime on Windows
Even though FaceTime doesn’t work on Windows, there are some other programs that offer similar video-chat features and they can work on any operating systems. In order to make video calls to each other, you and the person you want to call both should have these programs. Whether you have Windows, Android, macOS, or iOS, you can try these video-calling programs.
Glide puts an interesting twist on video calling. Sure, you can use it to chat with friends via video, but you can also record short video clips and send them to friends to watch later. Add in the ability to have a group chat with up to 50 people and to send texts and you’ve got a compelling app. Works on Android, iOS, and Windows. Download for Windows.
This popular texting and video calling app works on Android, iOS, and Windows. It adds support for sending stickers, and encrypting your communications for greater security. Download for Windows Mobile
iMovicha – A free video chat app for iOS, Windows Phone, Android, macOS, and Windows. Like Facetime, iMovicha works over 3G and 4G LTE cellular data networks, not just Wi-Fi. Download for Windows.
One of the most well known, and most widely used, video chat apps. Skype works on macOS, iOS, Windows, Android, Linux, and many other platforms. The software and some uses are free; you can even record Skype calls, for example. Add additional features range in price from US$0.01/minute for some calls to $8.99/month for certain plans. Download for Windows.
Viber claims to have over 500 million users worldwide, so if you need to connect with people internationally, it could be a good bet. It doesn’t have ads and supports dozens of languages. Download for Windows Mobile
Another app for Windows Phone that also has Android and iOS versions making communication easy. WeChat is huge in China, so if you communicate with people there, this could be a good option. Download for Windows.
Perhaps the most widely used chat platform other than WeChat and iMessage, WhatsApp has tens of millions of users worldwide, on nearly every conceivable kind of device. Use it to text, send photos and videos, make free voice calls, and – of course – video calls. Download for Windows Mobile.
Another chat program with video features. The free Yahoo Messenger offers video chats to Windows and macOS users. Download for Windows.
Now you can enjoy the best video chatting software. When distance separates you from your loved ones, here is the Facetime that brings them closer. Everything is possible now in Windows 10. Get your Facetime for Windows 10 and have fun.
Recently, the app is doing well with the PC version and improvements are planning to take place to make this compatibility perfect.
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port BSNL to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
- Check Data Balance in BSNL & 2G/3G Internet Usage
- Manual BSNL Internet Settings & Configurations for Mobile
- How to Check Own BSNL SIM Number – Dial Enquiry Code
Hope now you know how to get Facetime on PC. If you like the article ” How to Download Facetime for Windows PC/Laptop & Install “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.