How to Download WhatsApp Desktop App: Are you searching on Google for How to Download Free Whatsapp Desktop app. Then you have landed on, the right place. WhatsApp launched its first desktop app for Windows 8 and Mac OS 10.9 and up.
The company has at last brought its messaging platform to the PC. Previously, it was only possible to chat on a computer by using third-party apps or its web version. Also, Check out Android USSD Codes list for Mobile Phones.
WhatsApp Desktop App Free Download
WhatsApp said that it had introduced the app to let people “stay in touch anytime or anywhere – whether on your phone or computer at home or work”.
Like WhatsApp Web, our desktop app is simply an extension of your phone: the app mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device.
WhatsApp has made itself available on the desktop before, through a web client called WhatsApp Web.
The company launched that service in January 2015, initially for Android and Windows Phone users, before adding support for iOS users as well.
But its new desktop apps offer more native support, the ability to use keyboard shortcuts, and the ability to have messages open in a separate window as opposed to being in a browser or lost in a sea of tabs.
Steps To Download WhatsApp Desktop App in Windows 8+ & Mac OS 10.9
- To download the app, visit https://www.whatsapp.com/download from your desktop browser.
- Then, open the app.
- scan the QR code using the WhatsApp app on your phone (look for WhatsApp Web menu under Settings).
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port BSNL to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port Idea to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port Vodafone to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio MNP: Steps to Port Airtel to Jio 4G【Jio Portability Offers】
- Jio DTH Set Top Box Booking Online Registration – Sign Up Now
Hope now you understood How to Download WhatsApp Desktop App. If you like the article “ How to Download WhatsApp Desktop App for Windows & Mac ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.