Are you searching on Google for How to Deactivate My Jio SIM Online? then you are landed in right place. Reliance Jio is providing 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. Recently Reliance Jio just crossed 100 million subscribers and announced the Free “Jio Prime Membership” offer for all its users.
With this offer, every Jio user will get Free unlimited internet with 1.5 GB FUP daily limit, voice, and video calls, SMS, access to Reliance Jio Premium apps such as Jio TV, Jio Movies, Jio Beats, etc for 1 year. The main purpose behind using Jio SIM is to enjoy free 4G data and calls, then you can go for deactivation of your Prepaid & Postpaid Jio number.
How to Deactivate Reliance Jio 4G SIM Online
If you don’t want to use Jio 4G SIM, you have to suspend your Jio number before 1st April 2017 in order to avoid any kind of cancellation charges. Check below article for Reliance Jio SIM Card Deactivation Online Process.
Reliance has introduced a new option to Disable or Suspend and Resume Jio SIM services directly by the user which is not available in any other telecom providers.
There are two ways in order to Deactivate your Jio Number
- The earlier way requires you to Email or call the customer care which is a time taking process and
- The latest one requires you to just log in to your account and Suspend the SIM services in just a couple of minutes.
Steps to Deactivate Your Jio Number Temporarily:
- First of all open www.jio.com
- Login using your credentials for the Jio SIM which you want to Suspend
- After Login go to My ACCOUNT
- Here you can see the option “Suspend and Resume“, click on it
- Now you will be asked to choose between the two options – SIM Damaged or SIM/Device Lost, you can click on any one of the two options.
- When you click on any of the options your SIM will be get suspended within no time.
- If you want to restart the services, just login into your account and click on the “Resume” option and your Jio SIM services will be get activated for your mobile number immediately.
You may also be interested in:
- How to Get Free Jio Fancy Numbers in All States – Online Booking
- How to Register for Jio Gigafiber Broadband Service Online
- How to Change JioFi Password & (SSID) Name @ JioFi Local Html#
How to Block/Disable Reliance Jio SIM Permanently:
You can mail “[email protected]” by mentioning your SIM number and the problem which you are facing – which can be either you have “lost the SIM”, “Damaged or broken SIM” or that you are leaving this country and do not want to continue with the number.
Reliance Jio SIM card can also be blocked by calling the toll free Reliance Jio helpline number – “18008899999” from any phone and follow the steps to deactivate the number.
Please note that your mobile connection will be suspended if you don’t make any outgoing call or get any incoming calls for 90 days.
If you are an existing Jio user satisfied with the Jio experience over these months, you can definitely go ahead with the Prime subscription and the latest Jio Prime & Non-Prime tariff plans are as mentioned below.
Hope now you know complete details about How to do Jio SIM deactivation. If you like the Article ” How to Deactivate Jio SIM Card Online | Prepaid & Postpaid “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.