Are you searching on Google for How to Deactivate My Jio SIM Online? then you are landed on right place. Reliance Jio is providing 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. Recently Reliance Jio just crossed 100 million subscribers and announced the “Jio Prime Membership” offer for all its users. With this offer, every Jio user will get Free unlimited internet with 1GB FUP daily limit, voice and video calls, SMS, access to Reliance Jio Premium apps such as Jio TV, Jio Movies, Jio Beats, etc for 1 year. If you use Jio SIM only for the free 4G data and calls, then you can deactivate or cancel your Prepaid & Postpaid Jio number.
If you are an existing Jio user satisfied with the Jio experience over these months, you can definitely go ahead with the Prime subscription and the latest Jio Prime & Non-Prime tariff plans are as mentioned below.
How to Deactivate Reliance Jio 4G SIM Online
If you don’t want to use Jio 4G SIM, you have to suspend your Jio number before 1st April 2017 in order to avoid any kind of cancellation charges. Check below article for Reliance Jio SIM Card Deactivation Online Process.
Reliance has introduced a new option to Disable or Suspend and Resume Jio SIM services directly by the user which is not available in any other telecom providers.
There are two ways in order to Deactivate your Jio Number
- The earlier way requires you to Email or call the customer care which is a time taking process and
- The latest one requires you to just log in to your account and Suspend the SIM services in just a couple of minutes.
Steps to Deactivate Your Jio Number Temporarily:
- First of all open www.jio.com
- Login using your credentials for the Jio SIM which you want to Suspend
- After Login go to My ACCOUNT
- Here you can see the option “Suspend and Resume“, click on it
- Now you will be asked to choose between the two options – SIM Damaged or SIM/Device Lost, you can click on anyone of the two options.
- Once you click on any of the options your SIM will be immediately suspended.
- If you found the SIM card or want to resume the services, you can follow the same steps of logging into your account and you will find the “Resume” option, click on it and your Jio SIM will be activated for your mobile number instantly.
How to Block / Disable Reliance Jio SIM Permanently:
However, the mobile connection will be deactivated if there is no voice/video call (outgoing or incoming) or an outgoing SMS or a data session (upload or download) or usage of Value Added Services, for a continuous period of 90 days.
- How to Registration Jio Giga TV Set Top Box Online
- “Jio Giga Fiber” Services Starts from 15 Aug 2018
- How Register for Jio Gigafiber Broadband Service Online
- How To Get and Activate Reliance Jio 4G SIM?
- JioLink Outdoor Lte Modem Data Recharge Plans
Hope now you know complete details about How to do Jio SIM deactivation. If you like the Article ” How to Deactivate Jio SIM Card Online | Prepaid & Postpaid “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.