Aircel is an India’s largest telecommunication company, which offers voice and data services ranging from prepaid and postpaid plans, Broadband wireless Service, 2G, 4G and Value-added Services(VAS). If you are searching for How to Check 2G/4G Internet Data Balance in Aircel and its validity, then you have landed at the right place. Here good news for Aircel mobile users because here I am giving the complete information guide on checking 2G/4G Internet Balance, GPRS Balance, Data Usage, Balance Enquiry through USSD codes for Aircel Prepaid customers. Also, check out How to Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel
So many people are facing problems to check 2G Data Balance in Aircel and Aircel 4G Internet Balance because they don’t know Sim card service numbers / Secret or USSD Codes to check remaining net balance.
Also Read : How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Now you do not need to waste your time by calling to customer care for queries to know about 4G/2G Data Balance check in Aircel Prepaid Mobile. You can check Internet Balance in Aircel 4G/2G with the help of simple Aircel USSD Code.
How to Check 4G/2G Data Balance in Aircel Mobile
Check 2G Data Balance in Aircel
- To know Aircel 2G Internet Balance, Dial *111*10# or *133# or *122*011# on your mobile phone and you will receive a Message with remaining 2G data Balance. You could also check your Aircel 2G Data Balance by Dialing *122*122# from your phone.
Check 4G Data Balance in Aircel
- To know Aircel 4G Internet Balance you need to Dial *111*9# or *122*011# from you mobile and a message will appear on you screen with remaining 4G GPRS balance and validity. Otherwise you can try also Dial *122*122# from your Aircel mobile number to know Internet balance in Aircel 4G.
Check 4G Internet Balance in Aircel Dongle
- Open The Dashboard of Your Aircel Dongle.
- Then Click on setting and Windows will appear on-screen Named Advanced.
- Now look below in that Window for Drop Down option where you can either select preloaded USSD or enter Code manually and Click on send.
- A Message will appear there with remaining Aircel internet balance with validity.
Hope you are able to find GPRS Balance after reading the post How to Check 2G/4G Internet Data Balance in Aircel or data pack of Aircel. If you like the article ” How to Check 2G/4G Internet Data Balance in Aircel “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
Also See :