After launching its 4G services in 296 towns across India Bharti Airtel is planning to launch in some more cities. If you want to enjoy the Airtel 4G Speed internet you need to replace your old Airtel SIM with new Airtel 4G SIM. You can get the new 4G SIM for free of cost in its stores and also provides free shipping if you order online stores like Flipkart etc. If you are surfing for How to activate Airtel 4G SIM, then you came to right place.
Here we are providing simple steps for How to activate Airtel 4G SIM after porting. You can convert to New 4G Airtel SIM without changing your present Airtel mobile number.
The new 4G smart SIM comes along with two adapters so that you can place the SIM in Micro and Mini SIM-based smartphones. Also, Check out 150+ Funny Wi-Fi Names List
Pre-Requisite for Airtel 4G SIM Activation
- Change your existing 3G SIM card with New Airtel 4G SIM.
How to Activate Airtel 4G SIM?
The process of replacing the old SIM is common for both Prepaid and postpaid subscribers. As Airtel is currently offering 4G at 3G rates if you have a 4G handset and SIM you will get 4G services on your existing 3G recharge benefits.
Steps to activate Airtel 4G SIM Card
- Just send an simple SMS “SIM SPACE NEW_SIM_NUMBER” (“SIM 8991***************”) from your airtel mobile number and send it to 121.
- You will get SMS “Reply 1 to confirm“
- Type 1 and send it to 121
- You will get the following message:
“Dear Customer, We have received your request for new SIM activation on airtel mobile 98******** and will be processed shortly. Your Old SIM will work till the new SIM gets activated.”
- You will get the following message once the SIM gets activated.
“Your new SIM number <8991*************** > has been activated for your mobile number 98********”
- The new SIM will be activated within 5 minutes.
If you go to a new place which is not covered by Airtel 4G your SIM will work on 3G and 2G networks. If you buy a new Huawei Honor smartphone from Flipkart online store you can get double data benefits for two months.
Once you active Airtel 4G SIM in your mobile, you can enjoy the Airtel 4G Speed internet without any interruptions.
Once you active the new Airtel 4G SIM you will get a free subscription of Wynk Music and Wynk Movies so that you download unlimited songs and can watch free movies.
Airtel 4G SIM Not Activated?
Most of the people are searching on Google for Why My Airtel 4G SIM Not Activated?. There are so many reasons for not activating your SIM. The Documents you submitted while purchasing the SIM might be inaccurate.
Airtel 4G Services Available in
Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu (TN), Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh (UP East & UP West), Uttarakhand, West Bengal(WB).
Airtel 4G Unlimited Prepaid Plans
- Airtel 199 Plan: 1.4 GB Data, Unlimited Local, STD, & Roaming Calls, and 100 SMS/Day – 28 Days Validity.
- Airtel 249 Plan: 2 GB Data, Unlimited Local, STD, & Roaming Calls, and 100 SMS/Day – 28 Days Validity.
- Airtel 349 Plan: 3 GB Data, Unlimited Local, STD, & Roaming Calls, and 100 SMS/Day – 28 Days Validity.
- Airtel 399 Plan: 1.4 GB Data, Unlimited Local, STD, & Roaming Calls, and 100 SMS/Day – 70 Days Validity.
Hope you understand Airtel 4G SIM Activation Procedure. Still, if you have any problem regarding this Airtel 4G SIM activation process, you can ask us at below comment box.
If you like the article ” How to activate Airtel 4G SIM Card Online”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.